Die Updates haben die Betaphase verlassen und sind nun für ATS in der Version 1.6 und für ETS2 in der Version 1.27 erschienen.
Im folgenden die Neuerungen aus dem SCS-BLog:
- [ETS2 only] Country Specific Police Cars AI
This update brings a new element which synchronizes the game with ATS - cop cars in traffic. Police cars have a unique look for each country.
- [ATS only] Weigh station pass device
The windshield-mounted box expands situational awareness for those who prefer to switch off all user interface elements for an immersive experience. It works the same way as the weigh station functionality which is a part of the on-screen Advisor "widget".
- Trailer Liftable Axles
- Differential Lock
- Adaptive transmission modes (power, normal, eco)
- Improved engine simulation model (friction, braking, consumption)
- [ETS2 only] Volvo with Allison gearbox can shift up over 4 gears.
- Air pressure simulation improved (pressure buildup, cut-off sound, application pressure).
- Coin sound tweaked.
- FOV range increased to 40-120 degrees in adjuster.
- Engine brakes set to 3 positions (as most current trucks have). One-key-hold control will use full strength still.
- If engine brake toggle input is not assigned, increase/decrease engine brake inputs work similar to retarder (in range from 0 to maximum).
- Multiple fueling points on gas stations.
- g_force_economy_reset flag is disabled after economy reset.
- Transmission input shaft simulation (double clutch).
- Single "overrides" (forced default) rule can be used instead of defaults-suitable rule pair across linked accessories.
- All pressure units set consistently to bars (data, animation, dashboard UI).
- Nominal air_tank_pressure value added to chassis data.
- Changed interior animations: all air, oil and brake pressure (gauges, indicators).
- New interior animation: trailer axle lift (indicator), differential lock (button, indicator).
- New engine data: resistance_torque (measured at 2000rpm).
- Coin sound made moddable in the same way as other sounds (through ogg file).
To get the best advice about modding either game check our modding wiki.
WORLD OF TRUCKS
- Connecting DLC's owned by the player to his World of Truck account to make the content available for all World of Trucks features.